- Plugin Name: WPSSO Ridiculously Responsive Social Sharing Buttons
- Stable Version: 4.3.0
- Author: JS Morisset
- Description: Ridiculously Responsive (SVG) Social Sharing Buttons for your Content, Excerpts, CSS Sidebar, Widget, Shortcode, Templates, and Editor.
- License: GPLv3
- Requires PHP: 5.6 or newer
- Requires WordPress: 5.2 or newer
- Tested Up To WordPress: 5.4.1
- Tested Up To WooCommerce: 4.2.0
- Last Updated: 8 hours ago
- Plugin Homepage »
Ridiculously Responsive Social Sharing Buttons automatically resize to their container width, so they always look great on any device (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.), no matter its size or resolution — including mobile, Retina, and high-PPI displays!
Add Ridiculously Responsive Social Sharing Buttons to:
Posts, Pages, custom post types, bbPress, BuddyBlog posts, BuddyPress activities, WooCommerce product pages, and much more.
Add Ridiculously Responsive Social Sharing Buttons in:
The content, excerpt, widget, CSS sidebar, shortcodes, templates, and admin editor page — so you can share directly from the admin editor page!
Do you use bbPress, BuddyPress, BuddyBlog, or WooCommerce?
The WPSSO RRSSB add-on includes special integration modules to add social sharing buttons to even more locations!
Users Love the WPSSO RRSSB Add-on
★★★★★ — "Fast and sleek! These buttons are the bees knees for real. They look great across all platforms, play nice with w3-total-cache and doesn’t impact my 100/100 pagespeed score." - renoduck
★★★★★ — "FANTASTIC! This plugin is one of my favorites! This plugin makes it SOOO simple to add social sharing to wordpress posts!" - mikegoubeaux
★★★★★ — "These buttons are great, work on mobile phones as well as desktops, and they load super fast!" - undergroundnetwork
WPSSO RRSSB Standard Features
Extends the features of the WPSSO Core plugin.
Include Ridiculously Responsive Social Sharing Buttons in multiple locations:
- Above and/or below your content, excerpt text, bbPress single, BuddyBlog posts, BuddyPress activities, and WooCommerce short description.
- In an admin editing page metabox – including media, product pages, and custom post types.
- In a WordPress sharing widget.
- A shortcode in your content or excerpt.
- A function in your theme's template(s).
Each of these social sharing buttons can be configured and styled individually:
- WhatsApp (for mobile devices)
Options to include / exclude social sharing buttons by post type.
Include / exclude individual social sharing buttons based on the viewing device (desktop and/or mobile).
Automatically exclude buttons from Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) plugin pages.
A built-in stylesheet editor allows you to easily fine-tune the CSS for each social sharing button location (content, excerpt, shortcode, widget, etc.).
Uses the CSS and JS libraries provided by the RRSSB project on GitHub.
WPSSO Core Plugin Required
WPSSO Ridiculously Responsive Social Sharing Buttons (aka WPSSO RRSSB) is an add-on for the WPSSO Core plugin.