- Plugin Name: WPSSO REST API
- Stable Version: 2.8.0
- Author: JS Morisset
- Description: Enhances the WordPress REST API post, term and user queries with an array of social meta tags, SEO HTML tags and Schema JSON-LD markup.
- License: GPLv3
- Requires PHP: 7.0 or newer
- Requires WordPress: 4.7 or newer
- Tested Up To WordPress: 5.6
- Last Updated: 2 days ago
- Plugin Home Page »
Enhances the WordPress REST API post, term, and user query results with an array of social meta tags, SEO meta tags, and Schema JSON-LD markup.
Includes a new
head element in the WordPress REST API query result to provide an
htmlarray includes the HTML formatted meta tags and Schema JSON-LD (aka LD+JSON) scripts, as they appear in the webpage head section.
jsonarray provides Schema JSON-LD (aka LD+JSON) scripts in their decoded format.
partsarray offers HTML meta tag attributes (aka "the parts") as arrays, making it easier to find / use specific meta tag values.
There is no add-on settings page for this plugin — simply install and activate the plugin.
WPSSO Core Plugin Required
WPSSO REST API (aka WPSSO REST) is an add-on for the WPSSO Core plugin.
WPSSO Core and its add-ons make sure your content looks best on social sites and in search results, no matter how webpages are shared, re-shared, messaged, posted, embedded, or crawled.