You can add one or more social sharing buttons to your content by using the
[rrssb] shortcode anywhere in the content text.
Make sure the SSO > Advanced > Plugin Settings > Enable Plugin Shortcode(s) option is enabled, or the shortcode will be ignored. ;-)
[rrssb buttons="facebook, gplus, twitter"]
You may use several arguments:
- A list of buttons to include, as shown in the example above. You must include at least one button name.
- true, false, or a specific post ID to share.
- true = Use the WordPress $post object to determine the post ID (default).
- false = Use the WordPress query to determine the post ID.
- # = Use a specific WordPress post ID number.
- A specific URL to share, instead of the current webpage or Post URL.
- A picture / image ID to share for the Pinterest and Tumblr buttons. NextGEN Gallery picture IDs must be in the form of ‘ngg-#’ (for example:
- A specific photo / image URL to share for the Pinterest and Tumblr buttons. The
photoargument takes precedence over the
- A CSS class name to wrap the shortcode buttons.
- A custom filter id that can be used to modify the default options filter name. The default filter id is “shortcode” and the resulting complete filter name is
wpsso_sharing_html_shortcode_options. You can hook into this filter to modify the WPSSO options before the plugin generates the shortcode buttons HTML.