- Plugin Name: WPSSO REST API
- Stable Version: 2.3.0
- Author: JS Morisset
- Description: Enhances the WordPress REST API Post, Term and User Queries with an Array of Social Meta Tags, SEO HTML Tags and Schema JSON-LD Markup.
- License: GPLv3
- Requires PHP: 5.6 or newer
- Requires WordPress: 4.7 or newer
- Tested Up To WordPress: 5.4.1
- Last Updated: 7 hours ago
- Plugin Homepage »
Enhances the WordPress REST API post, term, and user query results with an array of social and SEO meta tags, and Schema JSON-LD markup.
Includes a new
head element in the WordPress REST API query result to provide an
htmlarray includes the HTML formatted meta tags and Schema JSON-LD (aka LD+JSON) scripts, as they appear in the webpage head section.
jsonarray provides Schema JSON-LD (aka LD+JSON) scripts in their decoded format.
partsarray offers HTML meta tag attributes (aka "the parts") as arrays, making it easier to find / use specific meta tag values.
There is no add-on settings page for this plugin — simply install and activate the plugin.
WPSSO Core Plugin Required
WPSSO REST API (aka WPSSO REST) is an add-on for the WPSSO Core plugin.
The WPSSO Schema JSON-LD Markup add-on is recommended to get the most complete meta tags and Schema JSON-LD markup for post, term, and user queries.