WPSSO Core Plugin Required
WPSSO Strip Schema Microdata (aka WPSSO SSM) is an add-on for the WPSSO Core plugin — to install and activate the WPSSO SSM add-on, you must already have installed and activated the WPSSO Core plugin.
Install the Add-on
- Go to the admin section of your WordPress site.
- Select the SSO menu item.
- Select the Complementary Add-ons settings page.
- Scroll down and locate the "WPSSO Strip Schema Microdata" add-on.
- Click the Add-on Details and Install link.
If the link is named Plugin Details instead (no "Install" in the name) then the add-on is already installed and you can simply activate the add-on from the WordPress Plugins page.
- Click the Install Now button in the add-on details window.
- Click the Activate Plugin button when WordPress is finished installing the plugin.
- The add-on settings page is available under the SSO > Strip Microdata sub-menu.