WPSSO Core filters are available to manipulate text (title, description, content, etc.) and arrays values (tags, open graph, etc.).
If you’d like to customize and integrate additional features into the WPSSO Core plugin, we offer custom development services. Submit a new support ticket to describe your requirements, and we can give you an idea of the expected time and cost to develop your custom feature(s).
- All Filters
- Other Filters
- Filters by Category
- Filter Examples
- Define a Custom Post Type (CPT) as a Product
- Detect YouTube URL Links as Videos
- Modify the “article:tag” Keywords / Names
- Modify the Default Article Sections List
- Modify the Sharing URL
- Remove / Fix ‘hentry’ Errors in your Theme Templates
- Return Taxonomy Terms for Custom Fields
- Strip Additional Shortcodes
- Use the REQUEST_URI for Post URLs
- Working with Pre-defined Meta Tags and Custom Post Types