- Plugin Name: WPSSO Schema Breadcrumbs Markup
- Stable Version: 3.5.0
- Author: JS Morisset
- Description: Schema BreadcrumbList markup with JSON-LD structured data for better Google Rich Results.
- License: GPLv3
- Requires PHP: 7.0 or newer
- Requires WordPress: 4.5 or newer
- Tested Up To WordPress: 5.7.1
- Last Updated: 10 hours ago
- Plugin Home Page »
Most comprehensive Schema BreadcrumbsList markup of any plugin!
WPSSO BC Add-on Features
Extends the features of the WPSSO Core plugin (required plugin).
Adds Schema BreadcrumbList markup in JSON-LD format to posts, pages, custom post types, categories, tags, custom taxonomies, search results, and date archive pages.
Select between using ancestors (aka parents) or categories for the breadcrumbs markup of posts, pages, and custom post types.
No Templates to Modify
Simply activate or deactivate the plugin to enable / disable the addition of Schema BreadcrumbList markup.
WPSSO Core Plugin Required
WPSSO Schema Breadcrumbs Markup (aka WPSSO BC) is an add-on for the WPSSO Core plugin. WPSSO Core and its add-ons make sure your content looks best on social sites and in search results, no matter how webpages are shared, re-shared, messaged, posted, embedded, or crawled.