WPSSO Core Plugin Prerequisite
WPSSO User Locale Selector (aka WPSSO UL) is an add-on for the WPSSO Core plugin — to install and activate the WPSSO UL add-on, you must already have installed and activated the WPSSO Core plugin. ;-)
Install the Add-on
- Go to the admin section of your WordPress site.
- Select the SSO menu item.
- Select the Complementary Add-ons settings page.
- Scroll down and locate the “WPSSO User Locale Selector” add-on.
- Click the Plugin Details and Install link.
If the link is named Plugin Details instead (no “Install” in the name) then the add-on is already installed and you can simply activate the add-on from the WordPress Plugins page.
- After clicking the Plugin Details and Install link, click the Install Now button in the overlay window.
- Click the Activate Plugin button when WordPress is done installing the plugin.
- You can find the WPSSO UL settings under the User Locale sub-menu.