- Plugin Name: WPSSO Tweet a Quote
- Stable Version: 1.4.3
- Author: JS Morisset
- Description: WPSSO Core add-on offers Twitter-style quoted text for your content, with a convenient Tweet share link and customizable CSS.
- License: GPLv3
- Requires At Least: WordPress 3.8
- Tested Up To: WordPress 5.2.1
- Last Updated: 10 hours ago
- Plugin Homepage »
Add Twitter-style quoted text to your content, with a convenient Tweet share link.
Features an easy "Tweet a Quote" toolbar button in the Visual Editor (aka TinyMCE) — along with a simple shortcode for the Text Editor — to create Tweetable quotes quickly and easily.
Uses your existing WPSSO Core settings to shorten URLs, add a Twitter business @username, and recommend the author's @username after tweeting the quote.
Developers and advanced users will also appreciate the ability to easily re-style the default CSS that WPSSO Tweet a Quote uses. ;-)
WPSSO Core Plugin Prerequisite
WPSSO Tweet a Quote (aka WPSSO TAQ) is an add-on for the WPSSO Core Plugin (Free or Pro version).