- Plugin Name: WPSSO Tweet a Quote (WPSSO TAQ)
- Stable Version: 1.1.3-1
- Description: WPSSO extension to easily add Twitter-style quoted text — with a Tweet share link — in your post and page content.
- License: GPLv3
- Requires At Least: WordPress 3.8
- Tested Up To: WordPress 4.7.2
- Last Updated: 10 hours ago
- Downloaded: 195 times
- Plugin Homepage »
Add Twitter-style quoted text to your content that's easily Tweeted by readers.
WPSSO TAQ features an easy "Tweet a Quote" toolbar button in the Visual Editor — along with a simple shortcode for the Text Editor — to create Tweetable quotes quickly and easily.
WPSSO TAQ uses your existing WPSSO settings to shorten URLs, add the Twitter Business @username, and recommend the author's @username after sharing.
Developers and advanced users will appreciate the ability to completely re-style the quote text and Tweet link.
Prerequisite — WPSSO Tweet a Quote (WPSSO TAQ) is an extension for the WordPress Social Sharing Optimization (WPSSO) plugin, which automatically creates complete and accurate meta tags and Schema markup for Social Sharing Optimization (SSO) and SEO.
Extends the WPSSO Plugin
The WordPress Social Sharing Optimization (WPSSO) plugin is required to use the WPSSO TAQ extension.