- Plugin Name: WPSSO Tweet a Quote (WPSSO TAQ)
- Stable Version: 1.1.8
- Description: WPSSO extension to add CSS Twitter-style quoted text with a Tweet share link to post and page content (uses easily customized CSS).
- License: GPLv3
- Requires At Least: WordPress 3.7
- Tested Up To: WordPress 4.7.4
- Last Updated: 7 hours ago
- Downloaded: 406 times
- Plugin Homepage »
Add Twitter-style quoted text to your content that's easily Tweeted by your readers.
Features an easy "Tweet a Quote" toolbar button in the Visual Editor — along with a simple shortcode for the Text Editor — to create Tweetable quotes quickly and easily.
Uses your existing WPSSO settings to shorten URLs, add a Twitter business @username, and recommend the author's @username after sharing.
Developers and advanced users will appreciate the ability to easily re-style the CSS that WPSSO TAQ uses for the quote and Tweet link.
Prerequisite — WPSSO Tweet a Quote (WPSSO TAQ) is an extension for the WordPress Social Sharing Optimization (WPSSO) plugin, which automatically generates complete and accurate meta tags + Schema markup from your content for Social Sharing Optimization (SSO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).