- Plugin Name: WPSSO Social Sharing Buttons
- Stable Version: 4.6.0
- Author: JS Morisset
- Description: Traditional social sharing buttons with support for hashtags, short URLs, bbPress, BuddyPress, WooCommerce, and much more.
- License: GPLv3
- Requires PHP: 5.6 or newer
- Requires WordPress: 4.0 or newer
- Tested Up To WordPress: 5.4
- Tested Up To WooCommerce: 4.0.1
- Last Updated: 23 hours ago
- Plugin Homepage »
Provides traditional social sharing buttons for:
The content, excerpt, widget, CSS sidebar, shortcodes, templates, and admin editor page — so you can share directly from the admin editor page!
Includes support for hashtags, short URLs, bbPress, BuddyPress, WooCommerce, and much more.
Do you use bbPress, BuddyPress, or WooCommerce?
The WPSSO Social Sharing Buttons (aka WPSSO SSB) add-on includes special integration modules to add social sharing buttons to even more locations!
Users Love the WPSSO SSB Add-on
★★★★★ — "Love it - It lets me get my social media shares looking like and saying exactly what I want. It’s great." - sharonlipinski
★★★★★ — "Completely configurable for user needs, like insert sdk code or not, and where (head, footer), etc. It stays very light and without any conflict with other plugins or themes." - felizubi
★★★★★ — "Excellent plugin, excellent support - the add-on works well with BuddyPress activity stream!" - tbuys
WPSSO SSB Standard Features
Extends the features of the WPSSO Core plugin.
Allows you to include a selection of traditional social sharing buttons in multiple locations:
- Above and/or below your content, excerpt text, bbPress single, BuddyPress activities, and WooCommerce short description.
- In an admin editing page metabox – including media, product pages, and custom post types.
- In a WordPress sharing widget.
- A shortcode in your content or excerpt.
- A function in your theme's template(s).
Configure and add any combination of traditional sharing buttons:
- WhatsApp (for mobile devices)
Dynamic button language switching based on the current WordPress locale.
Options to include / exclude social sharing buttons by post type.
Include or exclude individual social sharing buttons based on the viewing device (desktop and/or mobile).
Automatically exclude buttons from Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) plugin pages.
A built-in stylesheet editor allows you to easily fine-tune the CSS for each social sharing button location (content, excerpt, shortcode, widget, etc.).
A selection of preset button options by location in the webpage (content, excerpt, shortcode, widget, etc.).
WPSSO Core Plugin Required
WPSSO Social Sharing Buttons (aka WPSSO SSB) is an add-on for the WPSSO Core plugin.