The WPSSO Core Pro integration module for Yoast SEO includes the following support for Yoast SEO settings:
- Custom post and term URLs.
- Forced https URLs (if enabled).
- Custom SEO titles and descriptions for posts, terms, and users — including expansion of inline variables.
- Custom social meta for posts, terms, and users:
- Open Graph title.
- Open Graph description.
- Open Graph image.
- SEO description for Schema.
Support for Yoast SEO custom social meta can be disabled by unchecking the “Read Yoast SEO Social Meta” option under the SSO > Advanced > Custom Meta tab. When this option is disabled, only SEO titles and descriptions will be used as defaults for the Social and Search Optimization metabox description fields.
If you’re not currently using the Yoast SEO plugin, but you’ve used Yoast SEO in the past — and would like to read / import previously entered custom social meta for posts, terms, and users — you can still enable the “Read Yoast SEO Social Meta” option under the SSO > Advanced > Social / Custom Meta tab to have WPSSO Core read Yoast SEO custom social meta.